Monday, August 8, 2011

Vera Bradley "Hipster" Bag! (Current Favorite Bag)

So here is my new favorite obsession, and basically my new baby, I love this thing! I also got the match wallet ( eh obsessed maybe? ) well anyways the size of this bag is perfect, and really easy for going back to school and a day out shopping as well, its the perfect bag to just throw on over your body. I hope this might give you an idea for a back to school bag, or a work bag etc! I also love that it can be a summer bag but also is a good fall bag as well with the floral pattern, but you would probably catch me sporting this bag in the winter... :) The pattern by the way is in "Happy Snails" can you spot the little snails? 

There will be one post a month on my new current favorite bag! <3 Comment your favorite vera bradley style of bag and pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment