Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tag: 15 Weird Facts

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?  Its so embarrassing so...
#2. What's a weird habit of yours? I refuse to say "the storm has passed" without saying "KNOCK ON WOOD"
#3. Do you have any weird phobias? When people don't have normal looking eyebrows it weirds me out.
#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone? Anything Justin Bieber or Hannah Montana
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? People who chew with there mouth open.
#6. What's one of your nervous habits? Picking at my split ends.
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The right, but i turn to the left to fall asleep.
#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? It was a duck and his name was Peanut. I miss him dearly.
#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks? Small Hot Chocolate
#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? Not really sure.
#11. Which way do you face in the shower? Away from the shower head, but I turn around to wash my face.
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can do this weird thing with my eyelid/eye. Cool huh? ;)
#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? Hershey Chocolate Bars...
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? "So you hateeeee me?"
#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? Tank top..



Well I hope you all enjoyed this blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment